Friday, 31 October 2008

ben sleeps in

It was morning on Pool Road. The birds were chirping. My alarm clock was ringing. I reached and slammed the button and stopped the screaming noises and immediately went to sleep again. Seven-thirty I woke-up with the sun in my face. I suddenly fell out of bed. I race to my clothes on, splashed water of my face and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. I ate breakfast sleepily while mum was washing the dishes. I packed my bag, got on my bike and zzzzzzzoooooooommmmmed down the road. I arrived at school late again. I ran to my class room and opened the door. Everyone`s head turned and looked at me suspiciously. The teacher said " Where have you been? You're late again."


By Charles Shadick

1 comment:

Room 5 said...

great story to my self... and Jode likes potatoes