Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Trip to Waiwera


On Tuesday, 9th December we went to waiwera. It was fun. There were lots of pools like:


  1. The Selby pool

  2. The Seal pool

  3. The movie pool

  4. The opal pool ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'The selby pool and the seal pool

  5. The Sapphire pool

  6. The lava pool

  7. and the kids pool

My favorite pool was probably the selby pool because it was big and only warm, it wasn't cold or hot it was just warm. It also had a Shallow side and a deep side but the only bad thing was all these older people that kept pushing each other into the pool. One of them mistook me and pushed me in too.


Then there was the seal pool. The seal pool was just a smaller version of the selby pool but it didn't have a shallow side or a deep side. It was sort of half way. It was about 3 or 4 ○C warmer. It was next to the selby pool.


The movie pool was about 6○C warmer then the seal pool and about 10○C hotter then the 27○C selby pool. It was called the movie pool because there was a HUGE Tv in there. It had Mini waterfalls coming off into a pool above it that had another 2 waterfalls going down into the movie pool.


I dont know much about the opal pool because kids wern't alowed in it. But the sapphire pool was about 40 -45○C! It was undercover as was the movie pool. I didn't go in it much though. And then there was the Lava pool. I probably spent more time in the opal pool then in the lava pool because it was a hot 50○C! (I did go in the opal pool for a while and then I realised it was Adults only. I don't see why, it wasn't that hot.)


The Kids pool was shallow and cold. Like it was Actually cold. It wasn't warmed up or anything. It had a frog waterslide and 2 fountain things that squirted out cold water.


Overall I enjoyed it and would like to go again sometime.


Sean

No comments: