Friday, 3 July 2009

The Dare Trip



It was a bright sunny day on the 1st of July as rooms 1 and six piled out of the cars and entered the Leisure center in Whangaparoa. There was a whole lot of activities to enjoy, like basketball, javellon, darts, golf, beanbag relays, jumping mats, moonhoppers and many more. I loved the basketball because I liked shooting the hoops. I didn't like the moonhoppers much- cause I kept falling off, and landing on my butt. After lunch, we all jumped into the huge, heated pool. There were noodles, floaties, and diving boards, but I think everyones favourite was the slippery fun run obstacle course thingy. A BIG thank you to all those parents who helped transport, the leisure center, and of course Mr Watt.
I LOVED THE DARE TRIP!!!

By Aimee

1 comment:

Room 2, Tomarata School said...

I was lucky enough to go on your DARE trip and I was really impressed with the excellent behaviour and great attitudes displayed by everyone.
It was a super day!
Mrs Stevens